Jump to Navigation

Miami Child Relocation Lawyers

Advising and Representing Parents in Move-Away Cases

If your child is covered by a child custody order and you want to move out of the county or state with him or her, you will need approval from the family court. If your child's other parent is trying to relocate, you may be entitled to challenge the move-away in court.

At Bickman Law, PLLC, our Miami child relocation attorneys help parents navigate the system and pursue their goals. The laws that govern child relocation in the state of Florida are extremely complicated. Our attorneys have a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you achieve your relocation goal.

Helping Clients Pursue and Oppose Relocation Petitions

In today's tough economy, employment is one of the major reasons parents may desire to relocate. Maybe you have been offered a job elsewhere. Maybe your current employer wants to transfer you out of state. Or maybe your current spouse needs to move for a job.

Our attorneys will carefully advise you on the details of your specific situation, guide you through the process, and advocate on your behalf in any necessary court proceedings.

Of course, one parent's reasons for moving must be balanced with the other parent's right to see his or her child. If you are concerned about a relocation request by your child's other parent, we can counsel you on your rights and help you pursue a favorable outcome.

Child Move-Away Attorneys · Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach

Florida's child relocation laws have recently changed, so it is important to discuss your case with a knowledgeable family lawyer. Our firm handles move-away cases on a regular basis. For a free consultation, please call our priority line at 305-409-3636 or e-mail us today.

Tell Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.



Please wait...
Office Location

Bickman Law, PLLC

1130 Washington Avenue 4th Floor
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Map and Directions

Phone: 305-409-3636
Fax: 305-672-0101